Finance Manager at the fastest growing financial service company in Yangon
- Prepare and submit budget and resource reports and statements, with an eye towards compliance.
- Up to 4,500,000 MMK + attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is the fastest growing financial service company in Yangon.
Overseeing the financial activities of the company.
- Manage external and internal stakeholder expectations.
- The overall success of the organization by effectively contributing to the review and implementation of finance operational policies, controls and strategies for the company.
- Prepare reports, staff supervision and overseeing financial transactions.
- Perform ad hoc, non-routine financial analysis as needed.
- Over 5 years of experience in the related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or finance is a must. A master or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Business English is needed for smooth operation.
- Ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees