Finance Manager at the fastest growing pharmaceutical company in Yangon
- Manage day to day aspects of business’s accounting and finance to investigate ways to improve profitability and analyse market for business opportunities.
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a Leading Pharmaceutical Company in the market offering formulations in various therapeutic areas to patients and having most asset.
Oversee, review, and adhere to the budgets for each business department
- Budget planning, forecasting and preparing financial analysis
- Manage day to day accounting
- Preparing management report and other reports.
- Create and maintain relationships with service providers and contractors, including banking institutions and accountants
- Monitor cash flow, accounts, and other financial transactions
- Minimum 5 years’ Experience in Management field.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must. ACCA affiliate or CPA holder preferred
- Strong communication skills (Burmese and English) both oral and written
- Having MNC experience would be benefit.
Phone allowance, performance bonus
Fun & flexible working environment and reporting to expat boss.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity to be in senior management role in future.