Financial Controller at a leading investment and management company in Yangon.
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a leading investment and management company in Yangon.
Monitoring the financial operation and ensure timely and accurate reports to senior management.
- Participating in annual budget planning/forecasting.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to company policies.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Overseeing Treasury and Taxation functions.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the related field.
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent is a must.
- At least, business English is required.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
Basic Salary + performance bonus + telephone + other allowances.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a lot of potential for the career development of the employees.