Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role at the most successful manufacturing company
- Provides financial consulting and analysis to support senior management and prepare the financial analysis associated with capital projects
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is an international manufacturing company in Myanmar.
The role is to prepare financial analysis, forecasting and managing the team.
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the business to long term financial and strategic plan
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Manage and maintain costing models and analysis of historical financials directed by CFO
- Bachelor’s of a degree in B.Com or MBA is highly preferable
- Must have a Business level of English
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in a managerial position at large or mid-size manufacturing industries
5 working days, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees