Financial Planning and Analyst at the leading manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Responsible in leading the finical planning team and budgeting processes
- Salary is up to 4,500,000 MMK + attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the biggest and market leading multinational manufacturing company which is well-known not only in Myanmar but also successful globally.
Support and supervises management planning and decision making in financial aspect by identifying, evaluating and recommending actions.
- Building and managing financial data base by identifying sources of information by assembling, verifying and backing up data in a confidential manner.
- Providing business insights, internal financial reports, reliable and actionable information to drive decision making.
- Evaluating financial plans by identifying and forecasting potential outcomes and returns.
- Working closely with induvial departments to prepare budges for the entire organization.
- Minimum 4 years of working experience in financial planning for forecasting in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and professional qualifications such as CFA will be preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken business English is a must.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees