Fraud Prevention and Investigation Officer at Top 5 Mobile Money Services Company in Yangon
- Responsible for identifying and tracing the suspicious or high-risk transactions
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest mobile money suppliers in Myanmar and are currently going through some very positive internal changes. With strong growth prospects for Myanmar and their business you can be sure of strong development opportunities in the future.
Responsible for fraudulent activities on transactions to prevent losses.
- Review and resolves current detection and prevention efforts that is already undertaking
- Monitor the account transactions that are potentially fraudulent
- Identify patterns and trends to prevent future frauds
- Over 3 years of related function and industry background
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of business law, regulatory and finance
- Must have the knowledge and experience in external and internal investigations
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken
Annual Performance bonus + Telephone + Other attractive allowances
Multicultural organization with effective trainings
Career Growth Opportunities
In alliance with the development of company, there are a lot of potential to be a senior management level in the future.