Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) at a world’s largest NGO
- Mainly focusing to Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) Specialist is responsible for establishing a resource base on GESI within company, for integrating GESI into VSDP and to further develop GESI strategies and interventions.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a world’s largest NGO which promotes economic, social, and environmental development for local economic life.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Work Closely with Result Measurement team to integrate Gender Equality and Social Insulation and preparing reports.
- Participating with online discussion and exchange on Gender Equality and Social Insulation.
- Act as resource person in capacity building of team members and sub – contractors: knowledge sharing events and other relevant activities on Gender Equality and Social Insulation
- At least 5 years of working experience with NGO background which focuses on gender equality
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other effective qualifications will be highly preferred
- Business English is a must
Basic salary plus other benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees