General Manager (HR, Admin and Finance) at the Growing Technology Company in Yangon
- Direct and coordinate the internal structure of an organisation based on company policies, goals, and objectives to ensure an efficient working environment
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a Growing Technology company in Myanmar that provide best things for your career.
Responsible for the growth and profitability of a company or organization
- Prepare budgets, schedules, and other organisational reports as needed and oversee daily activity of the team
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Identifies improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness
- Executes plans designed to meet company goals by changing policies and coaching employees
- Minimum of 5 years of increasingly responsible as director or operations manager experience in HR, Administration and Finance field.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, business, public administration or closely related field
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in English is a must
- An efficient person with excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Performance bonus + Telephone allowance + Flexible working hours
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are overseas trainings.