Government Relations Officer at the successful International Construction M&E Company in Nay Pyi Taw
- Maintains relationships with Key government -stakeholders including but not limited to MIC, MOE, DICA
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus accommodation allowance
About the Company
Our client is the successful International Construction M&E company in Myanmar that take your project from concept to complete
Responsible for assisting with director duties and corresponding with clients, customers, and governments.
- Perform liaison functions between the Organization and Government
- Prepare reports and presentations to deliver within the Organization and Government
- Handle visa/labour/passport matters.
- Relation with Government especially in DICA, MOC, MOI, MIC and YCDC
- Minimum 1 or 2 years of working experience as a Government Relations Officer
- Any graduate with experience in related field is required.
- Good English is desirable and able to use Microsoft Excel
- Warm personality with strong communication skills and great communication skills
Bonus + Telephone + Accommodation Allowance
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for Management role in the future