Head of Corporate Banking at leading Banking and Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Manage the Department efficiently so that performance goals and objectives are achieved
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefit package
About the Company
Our client is one of the fastest growing local banks in Yangon providing the best financial services to its customers.
- Implement the bank’s approved strategy / plan to facilitate achievement of related short- and long-term business goals in the most effective and efficient manner
- Negotiate terms and conditions and prepare credit applications for new loan facilities for Corporate Banking client
- Coordinate Corporate Banking marketing initiatives with other line department to maximize cross-selling and advisory services opportunities for the benefit of the client and the Group as a whole
- 7 years of working experiences in management level in Corporate Banking OR minimum 7 years of working experiences in management level in dealing with large corporate clients
- Any Master degree holder (Master of Banking and Finance preferred)
- Fluent English skills with strong leadership skill
- An understanding of analysis of company’s financials & financial ratios will be an advantage
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees