Head of Corporate Sales at Fast-growing International Bank in Yangon
- Responsible for developing sales strategies of the corporate banking department
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK + Other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a top tier international financial services company that is set up in Myanmar. They have a progressive and agile working environment with excellent leadership which also offers excellent career development opportunities.
Responsible for managing the bank’s relationship with corporate clients
- Manage and maintain existing customer relationships as well as develop new relationships.
- Identify emerging opportunities to expand the Bank's portfolio.
- Organize, manage, and motivate the staff within the corporate banking
- Interface and establish close working relationships with other financial institutions
- At least 7 years of Corporate Sales experience in the related field
- A bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Good communication in English is a must
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A new set up in a growing industry that is set to change Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company will grow very rapidly giving great opportunities for long term career progression.