Head of Credit at New Coming Up International Bank in Yangon
- Establish the procedures and guidelines for approving or denying loans and are responsible for the bank’s credit portfolio
- Salary will be up to 6,000,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a top tier international financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar. They have a progressive and agile working environment with excellent leadership which also offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Responsible for measuring and managing the aggregate risk in the Bank’s loan portfolio
- Conduct risk analysis and implement a budget to the lending department
- Determine and establish lending policies & procedures
- Guiding their staff team and ensuring that they follow the set policies
- Review loan applications and documentation to ensure legal compliance
- At least 7 years and above working experience in Banking, Financial Sectors with expertise in Credit Delivery and Underwriting of Corporate, SME & Retail.
- Should have through knowledge in various of Credit Administration including process of proposals, credit analysis etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or other related Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or Economics is a must to have.
- Good Command in English is a must.
Annual Performance Bonus + other allowances
A new set up in a growing industry that is set to change Myanmar.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company will grow very rapidly giving great opportunities for long term career progression.