Head of Finance at the growing FMCG company in Yangon
· Responsible to secure the company’s assets and future and to support the business on a daily base
· Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is leading FMCG company with specialized in serving high quality of food and beverages products in the market.
Ensure accuracy in accounting and finance operation and compliance with group principle and standards.
● Prepare monthly consolidation reports, financial statements, and statutory reports
● Ensure on-time delivery of reliable & compliant financial reports aligned with local requirements, IFRS and global offices standards.
● Manage day to day accounting operations including performing book-keeping on all financial transactions and other relevant accounting activities.
● Monitor CAPEX and OPEX
● Develop risk mitigation plans and countermeasures.
● Minimum 10 years of experience as an Accounting and Finance field
● Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in finance or business administration will be an advantage
● Strong command of verbal and written English
● Strong analytical skills, strategic competencies and willingness to challenge the status quo
● Strong leadership skill
● Proficient user of IT & ERP systems & MS Office
5 working days, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow
simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees