Head of HR at the multinational consumer goods distribution company in Yangon
- Develop and implement Human Resource policies within the organization
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the most well-known multinational consumer goods distribution company which focuses on providing an excellent customer experience and best services.
Responsible for overseeing HR systems, handling employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing budgets, assessing staffing needs, hiring employees, designing training programs, and developing compensation plans.
- Implement human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labour unions
- Plan, design and evaluate human resource initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Support the employees in the company by improving strategies for performance appraisals, staffing and training needs.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field such as HR at an upper level of management position
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in Business Administration or HRM is highly preferred.
- A solid command of written and verbal English
- Requires a good teamwork, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Annual Bonus + Transportation Allowance + Phone Allowance
A market leader which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees