Head of Internal Control at Top Tier Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Monitoring overall financial management of the company.
- Up to 10,000,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is an expanding fin-tech company which is providing Myanmar people a timesaving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Controlling and monitoring over all accounting and finance transactions.
- Identify and drive resolution of financial reporting issues.
- Supporting, reviewing and analysing all improvements of Internal Control.
- Ensure the approved charger of internal audit and risk committee.
- Guiding and catering to relevant regulations from CBM.
- 5+ years of finance experience in internal control, audit and risk at banking and financial service industry.
- Prefer CPA, CA, CIA and CFA degrees holder.
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication skills in English.
- Mush have strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
Company performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Multicultral Working Organization
Career Growth Opportunities
Strong Career Developemnt