Head of Legal at International Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company in Yangon
- Analysing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business's transactions
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is a Leading multinational company that delivers best services to customers.
Responsible in providing proactive, in-depth, legal and business-focused advice to the company.
- Developing and leading corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company's matters
- Maintaining proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state and federal governmental bodies, legislatures and the community
- Manage a team of corporate counsel and other members in the legal department
- Collaborate with department leaders and key stakeholders across the company to oversee and ensure legal compliance across the business
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in a corporate legal environment
- Bachelor’s degree in law is a must and a PhD or other relevant certificates are preferred.
- Business English is a must.
- Exceptionally good communication skills are required.
Health Insurance + Phone Allowance + Sat & Sun off
Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees