Head of Merchant at Leading Banking and Financial Services Company in Yangon
- Key point about the role
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK + other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a Leading Bank in Myanmar with strong plans for growth and have strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
- Lead and coordinate with clients implement services and plan projects effectively
- Lead new merchant engagement initiatives as opportunities arise
- Able to address merchant issues; outside merchant payments, this requires cross-functionally collaboration with other departments
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences in Merchant Engagement in Banking
- Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Banking/Business Administration/Marketing Language requirement
- High leadership skill and interpersonal skill
- Fluent English skills
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees