Head of Risk at the Leading Microfinance Institution in Yangon
- Performing full spectrum of credit control and risk management
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading microfinance institutions with the best services.
Responsible for ensuring all the credit policies and monitoring daily risk.
- Monitoring credit risk process of all branches
- Updating and developing credit risk management policies, procedures and plans.
- Weekly and monthly report to CEO and Head of Operation
- Minimum 5 years of credit/risk experience in which 2 years of experience in management level at Microfinance Industry.
- Any bachelor’s degree holder, Master’s degree in business related field are preferable.
- Strong command in English is compulsory.
- Strong financial reporting and analytical skills.
Performance Bonus up to 3 months’ salary + telephone + other allowances
A leading organization with accelerated growth which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Being in professional organization, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.