Head of Strategic Planning and Insight at a well-known Distribution Company
- Oversee the company’s strategic and long-range goal planning function.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a well-known distribution company which provides consumer product to customer.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the Strategy & Planning team to drive a diverse set of cross-functional strategic initiatives crafted to ensure achieve the company objectives.
- Helping the team structure complex challenges, identify gaps and analyze potential new opportunities, develop actionable, data-driven business cases along with detailed execution plans and provide clarity on metrics and progress.
- Collaborating with product, marketing, finance, sales, operations, data & insights and other leaders to connect outcome-based objectives to plans for the organizations.
- Presenting insights and recommendations to executive team and other cross functional leaders.
- At least 5 years of experience in FMCG, Alcohol and other related industry.
- Bachelor’s degree holder and other related qualification will be advantaged.
- Business English is a must
- Has strong knowledge in sales management and strategic planning
Basic salary and other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Along with the development of company’s business, there are a lot of ambitious growth plans to become an expert in your field.