HR Analyst at the leading bank in Yangon
- Gathering and processing qualitative and quantitative data around jobs, compensation and employment trends.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a successful bank in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible for recruiting, hiring, and team building
- Supervise day to day activities of HR Information Systems
- Record and process employee data like leaves, wages and working hours
- Create new accounts and enter information including contact details and job titles
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly analysing data
- Design user friendly process, guidelines and documentation
- Collaborate with IT team to perform regular tests and upgrades to HRIS
- Implement new integration as needed
- Identifies technical issue and recommending actions
- Over 3 years of working experience in related fields
- Hands on experience with database and HR software
- Bachelor’s degree, Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Good command of English is required.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees