HR & Admin Executive at the fastest growing International Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Support all HR and Administration activities and working closely with senior management especially for recruitment needs
- Up to 1,300,000 MMK plus yearly bonus plan and other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a well-known multinational organization that emphasizes on providing financial services.
Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of the organization’s HR & Admin department.
- Support all human resources activities including recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance management, training and personnel affairs.
- Support the employees in the company by improving strategies for performance appraisals, staffing and training needs.
- Serve as the point of contact for employment relations and communicate with labour unions
- Plan, design and evaluate human resource initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- At least 3 years of proven experience in HR
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other alternative HR professional qualifications will be highly preferred
- Able to communicate proficiently in both written and verbal English
- An efficient person with strong leadership skills and excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
Sat & Sun off, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees