HR Business Partner at the leading Financial Service Company in Yangon
- Provide leadership and over all supervision for Human Resources Operations
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service company which is providing Myanmar people a timesaving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
Responsible for interpreting human resources policy to company management
- Developing HR strategies, policies, practices and HR agenda.
- Recruiting the right talent, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development and enhancing recruitment efforts
- Managing staff wellness initiatives and improving relations between staff and employers
- Managing and allocating HR funds and engaging with heads of department
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR operations
- A bachelor’s degree in HR management, Business Administration or Public Administration
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong leadership skills and excellent interpersonal skills
5 working days, up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees