HR Director at the leading Conglomerate Company in Yangon
- Responsible for smooth, efficient and profitable operation of the HR department of the company
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus attractive other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the most successful Conglomerate Company with successful business operations in various industries all over the country
Supervise and mange on all HR operations to align with the firm’s organizational goals and objectives.
- Supervising the staffs on implementation of policies and procedures including organizational development programs, data base management procedures, documentation policies.
- Lead performance management, training and development and talent assessment
- Create employee relations policies to increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations based on human resources functions
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and 5 years of working experience in senior management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or any business-related field is required, and a master’s degree is a plus
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills are required
5 working days, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees