HR Director at well-known Microfinance Company in Yangon
- Responsible to oversee implementation of long-term human resource strategies
- Up to 9,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest microfinance companies in Myanmar and providing financial services to people who lack access to conventional banking.
Responsible for developing appropriate policies and programs for effective human resource management
- Designing and evaluating career paths, overseeing all HR functions and crafting strategies that meet our business goals
- Promoting in the workplace with progressive and proactive benefits programs to provide motivation and effective performance of the employees
- Building strategies to get strong pipelines for the future hiring needs
- Maintain strong relation with management and employees to provide advice and counsel to both on employee-related and organizational matters
Minimum 10 years of working experience in human resource field
- Any Bachelor’s Degree plus other professional qualifications related to human resource field are highly preferred
- Strong command of both written and verbal English is required
- Strong leadership skill and excellent interpersonal
Travel Allowance + Excellent internal training + Sat & Sun off
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is an opportunity for overseas posting in the future.