HR Executive at leading international Food & Beverage Company in Yangon
- Overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits programs
About the Company
Our Client is international Food & Beverages company which is newly set up organization in Yangon.
Responsible for creating referral programs, updating HR policies and overseeing hiring processes.
- Responsible for hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Liaise between employees and employers to solve conflicts and issues
- Maintain HR records for the company such as medical insurance aspects and compensation sectors
- Preparing and submitting which is relevant with HR letters, certificates and documents
- Calculating payroll timely and accurately
- 5+ years of management experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, finance, or related field
- Good Business English is a must
- Demonstrable leadership abilities who can independently perform when the duties are assigned
Performance bonus + New Office Building + Phone Allowances
New business launch which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees