HR Executive at the well-known International school in Yangon
- Managing and directing all human resources (HR) tasks for an organization or company
- Up to 600,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our Client is the well-known International school that is committed to provide high quality education complying with the international standards.
Responsible for directing and overseeing the hiring, training, and dismissal processes and administering and monitoring benefit programs
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- Coordinating and directing work activities for managers and employees
- Managing and supervising other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- 3+ years of management experience in HR and proven work experience as an HR Executive
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other related business qualifications may be preferred.
- Strong Business English is a must
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters
Bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees