HR General Manager at the most successful Internet Service Provider in Yangon
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing and leading technical services provider company which also provides technical consultation services.
Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office.
- Provide guidance and direction to compensation and benefits specialists
- Conduct new hire orientation, leadership training and professional development
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- At least 5 years of Management Experiences in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in Human Resources or related field is preferred
- Strong command of English is required.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Performance bonus + telephone + ferry
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future