HR GM at the leading Marine Products Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Managing, supervising and executing all HR and Administrative responsibilities predefined as well as assigned by the management time to time
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the fast growing among other food production companies and specialized in high quality fish and other seafood production.
Responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans and programs
- Managing recruitment efforts for all personnel, and recommending new policies, approaches and procedures
- Coaching and developing HR team members to achieve business plan objectives in alignment with application of the People Strategy
- Responsible for strategic HR planning, succession planning, staffing and motivating employees in consultation with the Management and Plant HR heads
- Reporting to CEO or Chairman
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Human Resources and Administration fields.
- A bachelor’ degree is a must and other related qualifications in Human Resource Management are highly preferred.
- Strong command of English in both verbal and written is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, performance management and problem-solving skills.
13 Month Bonus + Phone Allowance + Sat & Sun off
A long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees