HR Manager at the Leading Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Responsible for helping employees develop their personal and organizational skills, knowledge, and abilities
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturing company which listens and focuses on customer needs and wants.
Responsible for the overall operation of the Human Resource function within the factory.
- Communicates with all levels of associates regarding plant policies and practices, benefit and compensation programs
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, talent management, succession planning, and skills assessment
- Leads training needs analysis and training design work that enhances the operations
- Facilitates Labour Management communication meetings, grievance administration, contract interpretation, compliance, contract negotiations
- Minimum 5 years in the manufacturing industries, in a Human Resource capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Good Command of English is a must
- Labour relations experience from a unionized facility with work in contract administration is greatly preferred.
Performance bonus + Ferry
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future