HR Manager at the fast-growing Food & Beverage Company in Yangon
- Overall management of HR functions and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing Food & Beverage company in Myanmar expanding its business and gaining trust from its customers.
Guide and manage the overall functions of Human Resource Department.
- Responsible for full HR functions implementing and covering all the recruitment process
- Ensure compliance of HR with the rules and regulations of the Myanmar labour law and company guidelines
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR field and 2 years in managerial manager level.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. MBA and other related qualifications in Business Management or Human Resources are highly preferred.
- Strong command of Business English
- Excellent communication, leadership and planning skills
5 working days, Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees