HR Manager at the fast-growing international bank in Yangon
- Responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus.
About the Company
Our client is a top tier international financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar. They have a progressive and agile working environment with excellent leadership which also offer excellent career development opportunities.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organization.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans and employee development programs.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws
- At least 5 years of proven experience in HR Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Must have a strong command of English
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
Global company newly entering the Myanmar market which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
This company will grow very rapidly giving great opportunities for long term career progression.