HR Manager at the fastest growing financial services company in Yangon
- Full spectrum of ensuring consistent HR services and offering excellent employee experience
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK and other allowances and benefits
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing financial services company in Yangon offering reliable and convenient financial services to customers.
Responsible in managing day to day HR operations
- Ensure the accuracy of employee payroll and personal income tax in accordance to company policy and guidelines while complying with Myanmar Employment Law.
- Taking ownership on management, administration and process of other cooperate employee benefits (i.e. medical insurance, life insurance, etc).
- Working closely with relevant business units and sourcing team to ensure the employees receives the necessary tools to perform their duties from health and safety perspective and ensure the high-performance culture though performance management.
- Ensuring the integrity of HR data and accuracy and stability of HRIS.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive experience in HR Operations & Performance Management in a Fin Tech Company, HR Outsourcing Firm and safety driven culture would be an advantage.
- A bachelor’s degree holder in B.BA, MBA or other qualifications in the related field.
- Fluency in English and Myanmar is mandatory.
- Experience in handling web-based management systems (HRIS), hands-on experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint as well as team management and development are required.
- Unique requirement like people management, IT skill
5 working days, up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees