HR Manager at the growing international telecommunication provider in Yangon
- Overall management of HR functions and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the fastest growing international telecommunication provider in Myanmar.
Responsible for overall full HR functions of Human Resource Department.
- Leading an organization’s HR programs and policies as implementation of employee relations, compensation, benefits, safety, performance and staffing functions.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Ensure compliance of HR with the rules and regulations of the Myanmar labour law and company guidelines
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in HR field and 3 years in management level
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. MBA and other related qualifications in Business Management or Human Resources are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Sat & Sun off + telephone + 13 Month Bonus
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future