HR Manager at the growing telecommunication company
- Oversee and manage the full spectrums of human resources.
- Salary is up to 1,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the growing group of company providing telecommunications services, financial services and real estate services to customers.
Manage the overall human resources functions of the organization in an efficient manner.
- Administer compensation & benefits program
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions and performance review.
- Plan and Implement yearly HR activities with the guidelines of the HO
- Ensure HR issues: plan, develop, recruit, train and lead a team and maintain policies, procedures and disciplinary action
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HR and 3 years in managerial role.
- A Bachelor Degree is a must and other related qualifications in business management, human resources are highly preferred.
- Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in both human resources and administration field.
Performance bonus + telephone + ferry
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees