HR Manager at the International Food and Beverage Company in Yangon
- Responsible to plan and carry out overall HR strategies that helps to improve operations of business efficiently
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading international food and beverage manufacturers in the industry offering best quality products to the customers.
Responsible to manage overall HR functions
- Oversee company’s recruitment process in its entirety includes designing and modifying recruiting procedure and supervising the recruiting team.
- Plans and facilitates HR Strategic planning process
- Support activities of employee performance assessment activities and payroll operations
- Identifies cross functional HR issues and provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions
- Managing the training programs, drawing training plans and monitoring the effectiveness of training programs.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 4 years in management level.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must plus other qualifications related to Human Resources will be in an advantage
- Strong command of English is a must
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Training Allowance + Telephone Allowance + Transportation Allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future