HR Manager at the Leading Bank in Yangon
- Responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies and policies
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading Bank which provides best financial service to customers
Responsible for the overall operation of the Human Resource function within the organization.
- Responsible for planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Corporate with top executives regarding the organization's strategic planning and talent management issues
- Leads training needs analysis and training design work that enhances the operations
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and law
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR and Organizational Development function
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Proficient in both written and verbal English is a must.
- Strong knowledge in rules and regulations, and relevant HR software
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees