HR Manager at the leading FMCG company in Yangon
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of HR activities for the Company
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client leads the Myanmar FMCG market as a top business and ensures the best services.
Overall management of HR functions and implementing HR policies & procedures
- Responsible to plan and carry out overall HR strategies that helps to improve operations of business efficiently
- Manage the overall HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships
- Review and give suggestions to management for improvement of the organization’s policies, procedures and practices annually
- Provide HR advice and support to line managers and employees, explain procedures and policies in a timely effective manner.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience in HR field and 5 years in managerial manager level.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in HR or business management are highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English is required.
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Up to 3 months performance bonus + weekend offs + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future