Head of HR at the leading international manufacturing company in Yangon
- Responsible for the smooth and profitable operation of a company's human resources department.
- Up to 6,000,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading construction company providing the quality products and services to customers
Promote and implement human resource values by planning and managing human resources programs; directing staff.
- Plan, design and evaluate human resource initiatives that support organizational strategic goals.
- Responsible for overall administrative duties for the company while making use of the company’s resources effectively
- Support the employees in the company by improving strategies for performance appraisals, staffing and training needs.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- At least 5 years of proven experience in HR managerial field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other qualifications in Business Administration or HRM is highly preferred.
- A solid command of written and verbal English
- An efficient person with strong leadership skills and excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees