HR Manager at the most successful Pest Control company
- Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a successful international service organization with over 20 years of experience, establishing a branch in Myanmar and still growing in the market.
Responsible for recruiting, handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
- Implements employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends
- Work with company CEO to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
- 5+ years of working experience in HR
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources and business administration
- Good Command of English
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Performance bonus + Telephone + other allowances
A Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees