HR Manager at the newly setup manufacturing company in Yangon
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is newly set up international Apparel and Sporting Good and Equipment Company which is leading to manufacture international standard quality product in Myanmar.
Responsible to develop and administer human resource plans and procedures.
- Ensure HR strategies and modify them to meet the organization’s goal
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions, including recruitment, benefits and compensation, employee relationships
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
● Develop strategic compensation structure align with performance management systems
- At least 5 years of proven experience in HR Managerial field.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must, and other qualifications in Business Administration or HR holders are preferred.
- Must be proficient in both oral and written English
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees