HR Manager at the Start-up Fintech Company in Yangon
- To oversee the human resources department and insure the functions and tasks being carried out by the HR team
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our client is a FinTech company that is promoting the financial products inclusion through digital financial services company in Myanmar.
Responsible for Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel.
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- At least 3 or 4 years of proven working experience as HR Manager or HR Supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Business English
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Personally credible
Performance bonus + other allowances
A Start-up organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees