HR Manager at the start-up Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Responsible to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is the leading food manufacturing company which has good brand reputation as well.
Responsible for the overall operation of the Human Resource function within the factory.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Leads training needs analysis and training design work that enhances the operations
- Recommend new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Minimum 5 years in the manufacturing industries, in a Human Resource capacity
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- Good Command of English is a must
- Labour relations experience from a unionized facility with work in contract administration is greatly preferred.
Ferry + Telephone Allowance
Long-established company with strong history which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there is a development plan in place for a Senior Management role in the future