HR Manager at the well-known financial services company in Yangon
- Plan and coordinate an organisation’s workforce to the best use of human resources management system.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK with other privileges
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest financial services company in Myanmar with a strong focus to become the best in the industry.
Responsible for day-today responsibilities for the pre and post implementation of HRMS system.
- Implementing and maintaining human resource information management systems
- Record and manage employee information including annual leave, salaries and working hours.
- Strong communication with key stakeholders including the IT department to perform regular assessments and improvements to the software.
- Managing the tasks related to the project including the delivery of user training, guidelines and advisory to the other HR staffs.
- Administer employee services
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in the related field in the management position.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other certified qualifications in the HR field is highly preferred.
- Strong command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Must acquire good leadership and problem-solving skills.
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees