HR Manager at the well-known successful consumer goods company in Yangon
- Manage overall HR planning, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, training and development and reporting activities
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK and other allowances
About the Company
Over client headquarter in Singapore and the branches across Asia, has different business activities from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products.
Manage overall HR planning, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefit, training and development and reporting activities
- Implementation and updating policies for the company to work effectively and aligned with labour law based on rule and regulation
- Perform annual performance appraisal, conduct the salary survey in the market and propose to management and also deals with department HODs for KPI on yearly basics.
- Manage outsourced labour supplier for contract supervision, payment, labour issue and complaints.
- Performs other ad hoc assign by management.
- Proficient in Business English
- Bachelor degree in the management field, an MBA degree is preferable
- Strong problem-solving skills, negotiation skills and developing budgets
- Exceptional coaching skills, strong decision making and action planning
Up to 2 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees