HR Manager at well-known Personal Care Company in Yangon
- Responsible to plan and carry out overall HR strategies that helps to improve operations of business efficiently
- Up to 3,200,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is the leading personal care company with many products which are trustworthy products for every consumer from all over the world and expending more in future.
Responsible to manage overall HR functions
- Plans and facilitates HR Strategic planning process
- Support activities of employee performance assessment activities and payroll operations
- Identifies cross functional HR issues and provides leadership in developing and implementing solutions
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in HR field and 2 years in FMCG sector.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must plus other qualifications related to Human Resources will be in an advantage
- Strong command of English is a must
- Strong knowledge in HR employment laws, statutory requirements, rules and regulations
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees