HR Manager at the most successful Manufacturing Company in Yangon
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, and evaluating the various services, policies, and programs of an organization's HR department
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances
About the Company
Our client is a major manufacturer of paper production in Yangon.
Oversees that all necessary paperwork, employee communications, benefits maintenance, leave tracking, management reports, workers compensation claims, and return to work programs is completed
- Responsible for developing strategic compensation plans, aligning performance management systems with compensation structure
- Responsibility for preserving the employer-employee relationship through effective employee relations strategies
- Responsible for decisions related to corporate branding as it relates to recruiting and retaining talented employees
- Report directly to MD and manage team of 3 staff
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR, with at least 5 years of HR experience in a manufacturing industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of software.
Ferry + Meal provided
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees