HR Specialist at an International Financial Service in Yangon
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus attractive bonus
About the Company
Our client is a top tier global financial services company that is setting up in Myanmar which always provides the best service to the customers. They offer excellent career development opportunities and will have a great office environment.
Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training, and placing employees of a company.
- Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating.
- Develop salary proposal and report to HR Manager for successful candidates based on the market data and prepare for the Offer letters.
- Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees
- Overseeing hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks
- At least 3 years of proven experience in HR Managerial field.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must and other professional management qualifications will be highly preferred
- Good command of written and verbal English
- A team leader with strong interpersonal and coaching skills who is detail oriented and can work under pressure
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees