HSE Engineer at an International M&E Construction Company in Myanmar
- Ensure that Safety management for substation and power plant project
- Up to 1,500,000 MMK + other allowances
About the Company
Our client is one of the International M&E Construction companies in Myanmar.
An organization which is moving forward to become a leading global company with consistent passion and a pioneering spirit.
- Ensure the project specific Health, Safety and Environmental safety program schedule and including fire protection
- Responsible for HSE system regulation electrical contractor for erection and commissioning with government organization for all electrical approval
- Monitors site progress work and site inspection for every material delivery to get approval from consultant
- Manage the contractors’ complaints related with HSE rule and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree or any related graduated with safety
- Minimum 5 years of overseas or local work experience with High Voltage projects
- Good English communication skill is required
- Can travel with the project based
Basic Salary + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees