IFRS Specialist at an International Bank in Yangon.
- Prepare IFRS Financial Statements and IFRS reporting Processes.
- Up to 3,500,000 MMK + Attractive allowances
About the Company
Our Client is an International Financial Service which is rapidly growing in Myanmar Market.
Implement Accounting Procedures with IFRS standard.
- Prepare quarterly and annual reporting under IFRS.
- Communicating and dealing with vendors.
- Monthly Bank reconciliation/ transaction.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience within the domain of IFRS.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must.
- Excellent communication skills in English is necessary.
- Excellent management skills of a business unit
Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Transportation allowance
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees