Internal Audit Manager at a leading international Food and Beverage Company
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and program.
- Up to 4,500,000 MMK + Other Allowances.
About the Company
Our Client is a World-Wide Food and Beverages Company.
Manages performance of audit assignments, reviews work papers and audit reports; edits reports prepared by other auditors.
- Review of accounting procedures.
- Supervises/leads/coaches other relevant staff including co-sourced audit staff where applicable.
- Provides Management with advice and support.
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory or management experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is a must. CPA Holder will be preferred.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Annual Bonus + Performance Bonus + Ferry Provided
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for the career development of the employees